.:Хроники Нарнии:.

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум по книгам К.С. Льюиса "Хроники Нарнии"
От администрации:Мы рады приветствовать всех, однако форум пока еще не готов. В процессе создания игровые разделы и локации, информационные темки... Да и вообще еще отшлифовывается весь форум. Как вы наверняка заметили, у нас будут идти сразу две игры, подробнее можно узнать тут.
Дорогие участники, простите за столь долгое отсутствие администраторов. Временные неполадки с интернетом. Так же просим прощение за "тишину" на форуме - лето все же, все разъехались...
Прием анкет открыт, впрочем, он был открыт с самого создания форума.
В Возвращение Королей требуется Питер Певенси. Особо рады будем Миразу (^_^).
Уже можно начинать игру в обеих частях.
Администраторы:
Каспиан и Сьюзен Певенси

(419026549)

Аспен ТариМист и Шайра
Полезные ссылки: Правила
О форуме
Флуд
Список ролей
Реклама
Баннерообмен
События в игре:
Правление Королей
Время и дата: 24 мая 1000 год (по времени Нарнии. В Англии - 1940 г.). Утро. 9-11 часов.
Погода: Солнечно и тепло. Светило только поднимается над горизонтом. Изредка по лазурному чистому небу проносятся небольшие облачка. Ветер юго-восточный, 1-2 м/с.
События в игре: -

Возвращение Королей
Время и дата:14 июля (примерно), 2303 год (в Англии - 1941 г.). Полдень. 11-13 часов. Погода:Вчера была гроза, однако сегодня уже достаточно ясно, но солнце порой закрывают крупные облака. Земля мокрая, кое-где лужи. Тепло. События в игре: -

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Отношения

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 37

Поиск друзей, врагов, быть может родственников... темка для договорах об отношении персонажей, обыгрывание которых последует в игре.

1. Лучшие друзья -
2. Друзья - Susan Pevensie
3. Враги -
4. Неприязнь -
5. Нейтрал - Aspen TariMist
6. Симпатия -
7. Любовь -
8. Родственники -

Во как много пунктов придумала))) выбирайте)

Vesper
Спасяб)))

Итак йа:
1. Други: Фелисити
2. Родственники: Питер, Эдмунд, Люси
3. Враги:
4. Любовь: ^_^ пункт чисто символический, ибо, насколько мы все помним, Сью ни в кого во время правления не влюблялась...
5. Симпатия: Аспен

Аспен ТариМист:
1. Друзья: Susan Pevensie
2. Враги:
3. Родственники:
4. Любовь: /^_^ Ну, Асп волчица, следовательно ее избранником тоже должен быть волк) Хотя я не уверена, что оные у нас появятся))/

Aspen TariMist
Тож други?

Susan Pevensie
Да можно) Ток не други, а приятели пока) В игре еще сдружимся может)) Лады? Ну, у Асп такой характер)

Hello everyone I am new to this forum.

Древним  прорицателем был составлен смысл предсказания касательно Российской Федерации. В письменах пишется что Россию ждет три войны, эти войны будут трудные для народа. В первых войнах Российское государство достигнет победы. государство Россия одержит огромную силу, но через полвека после второй победы Русь развалится на 15 частей. Царь самой большой территории  не сможет это принять и после 20-ти лет сидя во власти, будет планировать идеи о восстановлении территорий. Эта мысль станет провалом для страны. В первую очередь он возьмет верх над побережье и назовет это победой, через десятилетие он возжелает захватить территорию на суше. Это принесет им только большое количество смертей, солдаты великой страны будут погибать в чужой стране, а для всех остальных Русь будет заразой которую нужно удалить. Только гибель царя спасти страну. Что выберет народ!

For the reason that the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very quickly it will be famous, due to its quality contents.

Great blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Thanks!

I got this site from my buddy who told me on the topic of this web site and at the moment this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative content here.

This is really interesting, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined your feed and sit up for searching for extra of your great post. Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks

all the time i used to read smaller articles or reviews that  as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading here.

Hello, I check your blog like every week. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!

Useful info. Lucky me I discovered your web site by chance, and I am stunned why this coincidence didn't took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

Great article! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared across the net. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and talk over with my website . Thanks =)

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

It's very straightforward to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this website.

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the remaining part :) I take care of such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

I visited multiple web pages except the audio quality for audio songs present at this website is truly excellent.

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

Hi to every , for the reason that I am actually eager of reading this webpage's post to be updated daily. It contains good material.

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Cheers!

It's going to be finish of mine day, but before end I am reading this great post to increase my experience.

Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

hello!,I really like your writing so so much! percentage we keep in touch extra about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this house to unravel my problem. Maybe that's you! Taking a look ahead to look you.

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with approximately all significant infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

I read this piece of writing completely about the comparison of hottest and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.

Highly descriptive blog, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?